This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I’ve been meaning to write an article about this trick I discovered a few months ago that has really made my life easier…
So here it is…
If you’re doing affiliate marketing, you probably have a site built with WordPress (which powers 40% of the world’s web, remember).
And of course, you want it to look good, and with lots of useful features.
So you’re going to need a premium theme, and a few plugins, also premium, to add all the necessary features to your baby.
You know, tools called Astra, Elementor, Divi…
The problem is that not only these wonderful tools are not free, but they can be quite expensive, especially if you need several of them (like Elementor + a premium theme for example).
And in general, you pay for one year, so you have to renew your license or you won’t have access to updates and support…
But what if I told you that you could have all this for $5? Yes, a lifetime unlimited license for all the most popular WordPress themes and plugins? Would you believe me? No? Leave this site immediately! No, I’m kidding…
At the sight of the number 5, you might have thought: “That’s it, he’s going to tell us about Fiverr…“. Well… Yes, you’re absolutely right, it’s Fiverr we’re talking about!
If many gigs on Fiverr are at best useless, at worst dangerous, this one is probably really unavoidable.
Let’s Stop the Suspense and Unveil this Great Mystery…
The principle is very simple: when you buy a theme or a premium plugin, you have the choice between several types of licenses: for 1 site, for 5 sites, 10, 1000, or even for an unlimited number of sites. This means that if you have an unlimited license, you can install the tool on as many sites as you want.
So, some smart guys buy this kind of license and then resell the possibility to install the tool on their customers’ site. On Fiverr, this service is usually charged at $5, which is the basic price found on this platform.
Is This Legal?
You know the saying: “If it’s not illegal, then it’s legal” (I think I just invented it, actually…). Even if it may seem unethical, since the possibility is given, why not take advantage of it? We can also think that if the publisher offers this possibility, it’s because he must be financially satisfied (or he can’t count, which is also a possibility…).
How to Proceed?
- Step 1: Login to Fiverr or create an account
- Step 2: Search for the gig that fits your needs (you can see a list of gigs with direct links at the end of this article)
- Step 3: Create a new account in your WordPress backoffice. This account should have administrator rights. Why create a new account? Simply to keep your personal ID and password private. You will delete this account once the installation is done.
- Step 4: Buy the gig. The seller will ask you for the account ID and password. Give him the account ID and password you created especially for this occasion.
- Step 5: The seller will proceed with the installation and inform you when it is finished. This often takes less than 24 hours.
- Step 6: Thank the vendor and delete the WordPress account.
That’s it! You have a beautiful unlimited theme/plugin ready to use! However, ask the seller if there are any restrictions in his offer (you never know).
Bonus: A List of Fiverr Gigs to Install the Theme/Plugin of your Choice
- Astra Pro: qadeeramin123
- Astra Pro + Elementor Pro: elitewebexpert
- Divi: chama119
- GeneratePress: alimuhammada
- WP Rocket: shaheen_100
- Rank Math Pro: arainwaqas
- OceanWP: sk_jewel
- Woocommerce: aliimtiaz8299
I hope this article has been useful to you and will help you create beautiful and successful WordPress websites!
Leave me a nice comment, it’s always a pleasure!
Hi! I’m the proud owner of this blog. I started to take an interest in affiliate marketing in 2012, and over the past few years I have decided to take it seriously. My knowledge is not yet infinite, but I learn a little every day and I hope to be able to share with you my passion for this art: to earn money by writing about the things that we love!